Have you wanted to get a clear, concise overview of how SEO can help your website from an entrepreneurial perspective?
Is your website not getting the traffic you are looking for?
We will take a look at the search landscape and go over some small changes that will make a big impact on your bottom line. Higher search rankings mean more traffic to your website, and SEO is a cost-effective way to increase visitors and revenue.
At the workshop you will learn:
- What is SEO and Why should it matter to you?
- Organic vs Paid Search
- Keyword Research 101: How to find the killer keywords for your site
- 15 Simple things you can do to SEO your site
- How to Think like a Search Engine
- Great ways to “Measure” your SEO value
- Do it Yourself SEO vs. Hiring it Out
Who should attend?
- Small business owners
- Marketing Managers
- Web Geeks
- Anyone looking to advance their business in search engine rankings
- Anyone with little / no experience in SEO and wants to understand more
- Expert Speaker
- Interactive Session – this session is limited to 10 attendees!
- Excellent value for money